2023 Partnering to Win: Exploring Current Trends in Distribution Support
Course description: This 60 minute live online course will be an exploration of the current trends in value-added services that are available NOW, from distributors in the Plumbing/Piping space. Construction timelines and stressors require a larger focus on Preconstruction planning, virtual design, reality capture, and system-to-system collaboration. Quality distributor partners can ease the burden by providing help in all these areas. This course will explain when you should partner with a distributor for these capabilities and what to expect during the process.
Learning objectives (bulleted):
- Many Commercial projects now require Virtual Design—why contractors should expect their distributors to have this capability & its benefits to the contractor.
- VDC Capabilities from a Supplier—what a supplier can do, and what a supplier cannot do. We will also explain what a professional package will include.
- VDC software compatibility, ecosystems, services provided.
- 3D Scanning, Reality Capture. We will discuss how using a 3D scan can make your company more attractive and more efficient.
- eProcurement –System to System and Digital Workflow. How a distributor partner can make your estimation and ordering software a more streamlined process. We will discuss some examples of processes that already exist to save you time.
- How to target specific projects that make sense for all these capabilities. What point in the project cycle should you be working with a distributor?
2023 Partnering to Win: Exploring Cur...
Date and Time
Wednesday Apr 5, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
PMC/SMACCA Members - NO Charge
Industry Fund Contributors/Others - $10/pp