A Foreman’s Field Guide Step II is a next step look at how to get more out of your crew on a daily basis. In Step I we laid the foundation for developing and mentoring your crew. Now it is time to take it a step deeper. How do you push your crew without alienating them? How do you deliver criticism that will change a crew members behavior without changing their attitude for the worse? How do you develop a work ethic and initiative in a generation that may not possess these behaviors and skills?
In this program your Supervisor/Foreman will learn:
- How to breakdown the communication barriers between a foreman and his or her crew.
- The best way to set expectations that will stick with your crew.
- How to develop each team member so that everyone performs at his or her best on a daily basis.
- How to develop a work ethic in the next generation.
- How to deal with conflict on the job.
- How to deliver constructive criticism that won't end in a fight.
- The tips, tricks, tactics, and techniques a foreman and/or supervisor must master to effectively lead in today's market.